Finding the perfect gift for a penpal can be tricky. Before deciding on what you buy you can ask yourself these questions:
- How much money do you want to spend on the gift? Remember that heavy objects are expensive to send…
- Does your penpal collect anything special?
- Can you send your penpal something that fits his/her interest?
- What colours does your penpal like?
- Do you want to send something that portrays some of your culture/ ethnicity/ nationality?
- When do you need to send your gift to make it arrive in time for the birthday?
Birthday gift ideas:
- Stationary sets
- Cute post its
- Book covers made from fabric
- A book
- Send a birthday greeting to your local newspaper and send it to your penpal!
- Things/Tools that your penpal can use to decorate letters with
- Washi tape ( tape with patterns)
- A home made book with your favourite recipes
- Make up
- Flower seeds
- A t-shirt with photos of the both of you?
- A hat/cap
- Home made crafts
- Hair decorations